The new generation RapidFlush Filter has been developed specifically for industry professionals to deliver the best possible system cleaning and maintenance standards.
The filter is compatible with all power-flush machines and for use with the MagnaCleanse process.
- Improved magnetic filtration – Up to 40% increase in capacity
- More powerful – 33% increase in magnet strength
- Removes ALL black iron oxide contamination in ONE pass
- Faster flushing times for MagnaCleanse® process and traditional power-flushes
- Improved EPDM pharmaceutical grade seals
- Improved high pressure thread system between canister and lid
- Stronger, rigid stainless steel link pipe
- No running costs
- Quick and easy chemical dosing
In addition to a raft of filter advances, an innovative approach has been applied to the RapidFlush Filter’s outer case which not only provides greater protection, but forms an integral part of the successful flushing process.
- Stronger for improved durability
- Improved slide locking system
- Improved portable drip tray for easier cleaning
- Anti-slip grips to toolbox base
- Ergonomically designed handles
A smarter approach to system flushing
A single power-flush will remove an average of 3kg of sludge and other deposits from an ageing heating system. Where the system has incorrectly arranged cold feed and vent pipe, or where no inhibitor has previously been added, anything up to 7kg of sludge can be removed. In one case, more than 6kg of wet sludge was removed from a sevenradiator open-vented system.
Produced by the manufacturers of the award winning MagnaClean® Professional filter, the MagnaCleanse RapidFlush Filter has five times the capacity and is designed to remove all oxide particles and other debris in one pass. What enters the filter system is retained and prevented from re-circulating.
The robust filter consists of a unique swirl chamber, in the centre of which sits a powerful magnetic core. For more information, visit www.adeysolutions.co.uk The contaminated water returning from the system during a power-flush is forced around and along the length of the magnet where any oxide particles are exposed to the powerful magnetic field.
Particles are drawn towards the core and prevented from circulating back into the system. This continues until a saturation level is reached at which point no more build-up is possible.
Crucially, this saturation point is achieved before the unit is full, allowing full and free circulation of the system at all times – Unlike typical Y-strainer filters which clog up and experience a dramatic reduction in flow performance.
The MagnaCleanse RapidFlush Filter has two chambers in series, each with a 300mm magnet. This ensures that all returning water is exposed to a powerful 600mm of continuous magnetic field. There are no running costs. Once purchased, the MagnaCleanse RapidFlush Filter not only demonstrates to your customers the immediate benefits of system flushing, it also brings your business an instant financial return in time saving and referrals from satisfied customers.
Flushing in a fraction of the time with MagnaCleanse
MagnaCleanse is another industry breakthrough from ADEY. The process transforms traditional power-flushing and the new MagnaCleanse RapidFlush Filter has been designed to maximise benefits for installers.
- Up to three times faster than a standard power-flush
- Water savings of up to 90%
- More effective flushing results
- Cleanser remains concentrated within the system
- Cleanser remains heated within the system