You will need to give the operator the following information:
- The address/location of the suspected gas escape or gas emergency
- How many people are at the property where the smell is most noticeable?
- How long the smell has been noticeable?
- Is the smell coming from the cellar/basement?
- Are any neighbours affected?
- Your name and phone number
- Any special circumstances or access information
Please remember if you do smell gas in your property:
- Open doors and windows
- Turning the gas off at the meter unless the meter is located in the cellar/basement
- Avoiding the use of any naked flames or electrical switches
Once Cadent have made the site safe, you can contact us. We can carry out the repairs that are necessary, our call out chargers are £65.00 per hour, plus parts.